Some herbs are used more than others and If you were to ask me, "what's your favourite, most frequently used medicinal herb?"
My answer would easily be Dragons Blood. I have used it in so many different situations and it's stood up to the task in almost everything I've thrown at it, or for that matter everything I've put it on.
I have used it in so many different situations and it's stood up to the task in almost everything I've thrown at it, or for that matter everything I've put it on.
Dragons Blood or Sangre De Grado is the harvested sap from a tree sustainably cultivated in South America. It's pure plant goodness in a bottle!
Dragons Blood Liquid Dressing Wound Management
- I've used it to treat my 2nd/3rd-degree sunburnt lip.
- I've used it on insect bites to relieve itchiness.
- I've used it to seal and protect cuts of various sizes. (including the one in the picture on my forearm)
- I've used it to help coagulate blood and to stop bleeding.
- I've used it to seal rash's and to reduce the irritation.
- I've used it to treat fresh wounds from being attacked by a diving sea bird.
- I've used it to eliminate the bad B.O. from under my arm pits.
- I've used it as an emergency antiseptic dressing on my hand after being attacked by a Gannet.
- I've seen it glue my dad's cut finger tip back on, restoring feeling and mobility.
- I used it as my primary first aid kit during an extended sailing adventure.
I'm an adventurous outdoorsy person and I always seem to be pushing my limits and getting into trouble, luckily Dragons Blood is one of those things, that once you've seen it in action like I have, you'll literally never leave home without it. Now I make sure that where ever I go, I always have Dragons Blood Liquid Dressing on hand.
If you're adventuring around the amazon, you can even find it in its natural state, if you know what you're looking for like Bear Grylls does.
Now watch my video to learn more about what Dragons Blood really is.
Visit DragonsBlood.com.au for the quickest way to get your hands on your own All Natural Liquid Dressing.
Click Here to qualify for Free International Shipping