LIVER WELLNESS CLEANSE (OzEssiac Herbal Tea)
Welcome to the Liver Wellness Cleanse
Congratulations! you're about to embark on a tribal journey to wellness.
The Liver Wellness Cleanse is a traditional tribal formula developed by the Ojibwa (Native North American) Medicine Men. Which in the 1920's was handed down to a Canadian nurse named, Rene Cassie, for it's cleansing benefits on cancer patient's. Not without controversy, modern research from the medical community has dispelled the myth that "Essiac" is an effective cancer treatment.
This traditional herbal cleanse is used to detox the body of environmental and dietary build-ups that limit the natural function of the liver and other organs to process toxins, which facilitates maximum absorption of healthy dietary nutrients.
The Liver Wellness Cleanse is a simple, easy to make herbal tea, designed to help you reclaim your health and vitality annually and create your own long-term balanced lifestyle.
There are 3 Liver Wellness options available to you, depending on your current and future wellness goals:
- Is a 2 Week "Taste Test", that will get you started on your wellness journey.
- Is the 4 Week "Mini Cleanse", this will have you feeling fresh inside and energized, but this is only the half way point on your journey to optimum wellness.
- This 8 Week commitment to yourself is the "Classic Essiac Cleanse", and it has transformed many lives over the last 100 years, and if you're reading this, don't you owe it to yourself to get one of the best wellness upgrades in your morning cup of tea.
- Stimulate the immune system.
- Soothe the digestive tract.
- Stimulate the digestive system and increase energy levels.
- Relieve lung congestion by opening and clearing the respiratory tract.
- Stimulate the heart and circulatory system, cleaning the blood and relieving congestion in the lymphatic system.
- Reduce body heat and inflammation, reduce and neutralize acidity and toxicity, to cool and purify the blood.
- Help regulate liver functions by regulating bile production.
- Help regulate sugar metabolism and spleen function.
- Help reduce excess body fat, relieving stress on the pancreas.
- When combined, anti-tumor properties may help reduce benign and malignant tumors.
If you are taking the OzEssiac herbs as part of treatment for a chronic disease then it is advisable to make some healthy lifestyle choices as well. For example:
- Healthy, wholesome and clean eating.
- Drinking plenty of pure water.
- Regular exercise suitable to your constitution and state of health.
- Changing negative thought patterns.
- Caring for your emotional state.
Liver Wellness Cleanse (OzEssiac Tea)
OzEssiac tea is an 100% natural, organic herbal formula known to its cleansing and tonic effect on the body. This formula consists of the herbs: Organic Burdock root, Organic Sheep Sorrel, Organic Rhubarb root, Organic Slippery Elm.
Directions for use:
Take 350-500ml every day, e.g.
- Take 500ml of the tea first thing in the morning and then wait for 2 hrs before eating breakfast.
- Take 250ml first thing in the morning and 250ml last thing at night 2 hrs after eating.
NEVER MICROWAVE PLEASE
- Stainless steel (or ceramic or glass) pot or saucepan large enough to hold 6 litres. (or you can make half the following recipe in a 3-litre pot).
- Stainless steel fine-mesh strainer and/or muslin.
- Storage containers i.e dark amber glass bottles with airtight caps or clear bottles/jars are ok if covered to keep most of the light out. The capacity of 6 litres (or, if you are halving the recipe, then about 3 litres capacity is needed). - These storage containers MUST be sterilized.
Method of preparation:
- Measure 5 litres of pure (preferably filtered spring water) into your pot.
- Bring water to a rolling boil with the lid on.
- Stir in 135 gram of dry Essiac ingredients.
- Replace lid and continue boiling at reduced heat for 20 minutes.
- Turn off the stove. Scrape down the sides of the pot and stir the mixture well.
- Replace lid and allow the mixture to sit and cool for 6 hours.
- Stir well, again. Replace lid and let sit for another 6 hours.
- Return mixture to the stove and reheat to boiling point, but do not boil. Allow to cool.
- Strain into sterilized storage containers using mesh strainer or muslin, (it is good to leave some sediment).
- Allow storage containers to cool, then tighten lids.
- Measure out the required amount as needed. (You can warm your serve of tea gently on the stove, but never microwave and do not re-boil).
Medicinal Herbs HQ began researching the cleanse and found that many of nurse Caisse's claims were true, although we do not and can not make any health claims regarding this cleanse, but we can supply you with the best herbs and instructions to try the cleanse yourself. This tea is a nutritional supplement and is not recommended as the sole treatment for any ailment, especially life threatening ones. Please consult a Health Care Practitioner for personalized care. This tea has been found helpful when used in conjunction with conventional medicine protocols.